Saturday 19 September 2015

Top 5 Things I can't live without

So these 5 things hold a special place in my heart and I cannot get through a day without them.
 

FAMILY & FRIENDS

Friends and family are the ones who ground you, love you and support you no matter what. They are always there and put a smile on your face when the skies are grey. They give you the best kind of memories in life.
 
"The best times are found when family & friends are around"
 
 

 
 

MY CAMERA

Being able to captures those special moments in life are a big deal to me and most others. I've been called a photo terror many times before.
 
"Some moments cannot be described by words"
 
 

NIVEA & CHANEL

Nivea is my go-to beauty brand. Its quality and always smells lovely.
Chanel is my perfume that I cannot get enough of, it's "spirited and sensual" as Coco put it. It is the perfect scent that sums me up.
 
"When someone smells nice, it automatically makes them more attractive"
 
 
 
 

COFFEE

I cannot get through a day without my coffee.
 
"Any time is coffee o'clock"

A SMILE

Every young lady these days needs to smile daily.
I've been told so many times to smile more as it warms up a room. It is the best form of beauty.
 
 "Life is too short not to smile"
 
 
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment